This website is owned by DATA SEEKERS SL
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), below are the general information data of the website (https: // www.dataseekers.com)
DATA SEEKERS SL
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga
Volume 5383, Book 4290, Folio 50, Sheet MA-127494, Inscription 1
Manuel Fraga Iribarne Avenue
15 Portal 4, 1st Floor
29620 Torremolinos (Málaga)
Telephone: +34 952 230 887
e-mail: info @ dataseekers.com
1. The access and use of the website of the company will be subject to these general conditions. The use in all web pages owned by the company implies full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each time the user accesses it. The company reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use at any time.
2. Use of the website, services and content
The user undertakes to make proper use of this page, its services and contents, without contravening the fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
Any use for illegal purposes or that violates the rights of the company and its owners or a third party, or that in any way, damages the normal functioning of the page or any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is especially prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification or in any other way its public communication, unless the authorization of its legitimate owners is obtained or that is legally permitted;
- Delete or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the rights reserve of the company or its owners, of the fingerprints or any other technical means for its recognition;
- Try to obtain the contents of the web page by a means other than those available to users or those who are habitual in the network, provided that the latter do not cause any damage to the company's web page.
- Send messages or send unsolicited electronic message chains or consented by their recipients. Users or third parties affected by the reception of unsolicited messages may notify the company by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Likewise, it is forbidden to use the distribution lists as well as to make available to third parties data collected from them, to perform the activities indicated above.
Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any material that:
- Induce or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or in general actions, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order; or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order;
- Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, and may lead to deceit about its object or the intentions of the communicant;
- Being intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without your prior authorization;
- Violate the secrets of third parties or violate the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
- In any way, it undermines the reputation of the company or third parties, or constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising, and in general unfair competition;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment of the company or third parties, or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said equipment;
- Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by the company.